Account Manager I
Responsible for the coordination of all sales aspects between customers, purchasing, engineering, manufacturing and accounting.
Responsibilities of Position:
1. Establish and maintain direct customer contact/relationship.
2. Manage all commercial aspects of account.
3. Support program management and manufacturing functions for all launches.
4. Act as intermediary between customer and other TI Automotive disciplines.
5. Promote and educate current and potential customer groups on TI Automotive products and services.6. Identify new opportunities within customer base that are compatible with corporate goals and develop marketing strategies to obtain new business.
7. Assist in identifying cost saving and quality improvement opportunities to meet customer and Company requirements.
8. Participate in preparation of annual forecast, monthly activity reports and 3-year plan.
9. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must have prior experience working with DaimlerChrysler accounts.
2. Understanding of the Company?s business and ability to effectively interact with other disciplines.
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
4. Strong coordination, time management, and motivation skills.
5. Ability to work in an unstructured and frequently stressful environment; must be flexible.
6. Computer proficient in MS Office programs.
Education and Experience Requirements:
1. Bachelor degree in business, marketing, engineering and 5 years experience.
2. AQP and program management a plus.
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
1. Valid drivers? license.
1. Ability to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time.
2. Ability and willingness to travel.
3. Ability to tolerate stress.
1. Occasionally lifts and carries up to 10 pounds.
2. Some of work time is spent standing, walking, lifting and bending.
3. Works within an automotive components manufacturing office setting and may be exposed to heat, cold and fumes/chemicals.
Bachelor degree in business, marketing, engineering and two years experience.