Finance Manager - Medium
Responsible for supervising, planning & directing the finance department. Responsible for ensuring the safeguard for all assets of the plant.
Responsibilities of Position:
1. Monitors and controls Inventory.
2. Controls overhead spending.
3. Monitors capital plan.
4. Manufacturing cost variance analysis.
5. Month-end closing.
6. Annual budgeting and monitoring.
7. Monthly forecasting.
8. Development of measurable goals for department staff.
9. Direction of finance staff to achieve plant and corporate goals.
10. Management of inventories and maintenance and repair orders (MRO) office supplies.
11. Problem solving & resolution for departmental issues.
12. Provide various weekly & daily reports as required.
13. Accomplishment of plant & company goals.
14. Implementation of the QOS process.
15. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
16. Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
1. Three to five years progressive experience in finance.
2. Must be able to analyze and interpret key financial dates to drive operational decisions.
3. Must be pro-active in avoidance of unnecessary problems.
4. Must be able to effectively solve problems using root cause analysis.
5. Computer knowledge of Future 3.
6. Self-directed with a high degree of self- motivation.
7. Proficient computer skills and abilities with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
8. Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
1. Some operational accounting experience in manufacturing and at least 2 years of experience in an accounting supervisory role.
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
1. Valid passport and driver’s license.
2. May possess a CPA.
1. Regular and predictable attendance.
2. Nothing that would prohibit overnight or extended travel.
3. Ability to travel (including air travel and long automobile trips).
1. Occasionally lifts and carries up to 15 pounds.
2. Some of work time is spent standing, walking, lifting and bending.
3. Works within an automotive components manufacturing office setting and may be exposed to heat, cold and fumes/chemicals.
Bachelor?s or Master?s degree in business, accounting or finance.