Cheonan South Korea
Responsibilities of Position:
1. Maintenance the production data of Daily Production Report, Scrap Report and other.
2. Controlling and monitoring the consumable stock.
3. Maintain document systems; Drawing, Work Instruction, PFMEA, Process Flow, SPC and other.
4. Maintain digital and paper file systems.
5. Assist in the collection and preparation of Monthly Production Report.
6. Assist in the daily production preparation and schedule.
7. Assist in the reviewing the production schedule and work orders, establishes priorities for specific customer orders, and revises schedule according to work order.
8. Supporting and preparing the training activities.
9. Coordinate with internal company and supplier.
1. Familiar and efficient with the use of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
2. Be able to communicate with multiple parties with multiple personalities.
3. Efficient in the use of Microsoft, Excel and Word, Internet and E-mail.
4. Good interpersonal skills and ability to work across a number of disciplines in a professional and effective manner.
5. Flexibility is a must.
1. At least one to two years experience in coordination for a manufacturing environment.