Shared Services Manager
Corporate Offices - Auburn Hills United States
This position is responsible for all Shared Services activities in the United States.
Responsibilities of Position:
- Provides leadership in identifying and implementing accounts receivable and payable process improvements leading to improved efficiencies and effectiveness of business practices.
- Develops and monitors metric reporting to monitor performance and drive improvements.
- Collaborates effectively with other TI Automotive leaders of business divisions, plants and departments to identify unique requirements while harmonizing them in order to drive consistency of accounts receivable and payable processes.
- Develops, implements and maintains an Accounts Receivable and Payable environment with appropriate levels of internal controls.
- Ensures timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers and maintains accurate records and control reports.
- Review applicable accounting reports and accounts payable register to ensure accuracy.
- Establishes and maintains effective channels of communication upward, downward and laterally.
- Leads and directs the work of receivable and payable analysts and vendor master administrator.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Experience in leading strategic, cross-divisional initiatives to meet strategic goals and objectives.
- Supervisory and performance management experience.
- Knowledgeable with a variety of finance concepts, practices and procedures.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Self-directed with a high degree of self-motivation.
- Proficient computer skills and abilities with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
- Valid passport and driver’s license
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Ability to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to travel (minimal domestic).
- Occasionally lifts and carries up to 15 pounds.
- Some of work time is spent standing, walking, lifting and bending.
- Works within an automotive components manufacturing office setting and may be exposed to heat, cold and fumes/chemicals.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or related field.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience.
- Experience managing the work of others.